Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dawson's 5th Birthday

Argh!! Let's go fishing Matey! What a wonderful day we had with family and friends at Pine Island today! Dawson's pirate party was a smash hit, and the weather was perfect. We all got a kick out of watching not only the kids, but the adults run around looking for the lost treasure. It was exhausting like all birthday parties, but well worth all the effort in the end. It's amazing to think that 5 years ago I was at home with a newborn baby for the first time in awe of this miracle that the Lord had entrusted to Troy and me. We would have never have imagined having such a delightful and fun-loving son. Dawson lights up our world everyday, and we are truly blessed to be called his parents.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!!! I can't believe he is already 5!!! I know you will LOVE having him at school with you next year!!! Can't wait to see your little man every day!!!

    ReplyDelete