Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Blessings

Four Generations of us!



We cooked out at the church with Troy's family and watched the kids play some baseball. Later on, we went over to Mimi and Papa's house for more pictures.


Mady letting Dawson smell a flower.

Today was a joyous day as I celebrated another year being a Mom to my beautiful children. I can't express the joy it brings to be a mother. I never would have imagined the Lord blessing Troy and I with such wonderful and amazing children. The day started with Daddy letting me sleep in a little, and then I was awakened by the smell of breakfast. ;) As I walked into the kitchen Dawson yelled out "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" He ran up to me giving me my card and his handprint painting he made in preschool for me. Mady just sat in her highchair with her mouth full of food grinning from ear to ear. Dawson and Madybelle got me a beautiful arbor with swing!!! After getting ready for church, we all went outside for pictures.

1 comment: