We are back from the beach and I am already going through beach withdrawal! I miss the salty air, the sand between my toes, the walks on the beach, playing in the sand, the palmetto trees; you name it...I miss it :( I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach and could have stayed another week, but I am thankful for the time we had there though. It was perfect weather the whole time and after Monday the crowd of people was gone too. Mady was able to walk around now and play in the dirt with Dawson which she just loved. We came back with two new members of the family (Hermie and Crustina, the hermit crabs). I of course took so many pictures that it would be impossible to post them all. So, I made a photostory instead. :)
Been Too Long...
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment