Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grandparents Breakfast






Dawson enjoyed having his Mimi, Gamma, and Gandaddy come to school yesterday and eat breakfast with him. We missed having Papa who is still recovering from knee replacement surgery. Dawson said, "It's okay...I will see Papa tomorrow when we watch our Gamecocks together!" Even Madybelle joined in on the fun. After breakfast, Dawson showed everyone his classroom. We got to see his chair, nametag, cubby, and all his hard work. It was a real treat for us all! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sweet Dawson, Mimi had such a wonderful time with you at Grandparents Breakfast Friday. I loved seeing your classroom, the things you are doing and where you sit each day. Now during the day when you are at school I can think of where you would be sitting in your class and all the wonderful things you will be learning. God Bless you, we love you so much. I hope the very best for you in life but above all, I pray you will become a fine Christian Man. You are a joy to all of us. Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete