Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Jack-o-Lanturn Time!







Finally, we were able to carve our pumpking tonight! It's been such a busy week for us and it seemed like something came up every night where we couldn't have time as a family to make our jack-o-lanturn. Well, tonight was the night! We had a blast and Troy was his hilarious self! He never fails to crack me up! :) I still crack up everytime I look at him trying to put the pumpkin guts on Dawson. I don't know how Dawson will ever clean a fish or gut a deer because he can't stand to get his hands dirty and touch slimy stuff like that! LOL!! Madalynn had a ball just rearranging the seeds on the table. In the end it turned out to be our best one yet! :)
)

1 comment:

  1. Tracie, that is too funny! When Austin was little, just the smell of the pumpkin once it was cut made him gag. He was terrified that Mrs. Steele was going to make them carve one at school! Glad ya'll had fun, and it turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete