Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Memories 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox


It's hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. As we put up the decorations I can't help but get a little sad. Dawson was very upset when Mr. Jingles (our elf on the shelf) had to head back to the North Pole. I tried to console him and help him understand that he will be back next year. As I did that it was like I was trying to help myself even understand. I know the holidays always fly by and it bums me out too. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Can I say that again..it's my FAVORITE time of the year!!! :(

At least we got snow this year, which is a first ever at Christmas here (which is what I heard.) Pretty soon, we will be back to reality with our everyday lives and jobs. I am truly blessed and each day is a new blessing from our Savior! I am so thankful for all my family because they are truly my best gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Tracie, Great pictures! You said it best when you said the best gift of all is our families!!!

    ReplyDelete