Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First day in First Grade




It's so hard to believe that my little man is now a first grader. After school, he came down to my room and was so tired. He just wanted to have a snack and take a nap. However, after taking a power nap in the car on the way home, he perked up and was ready to talk about his first day back. He was so excited about how they looked up astronaut clues and wrote the school rules. Of course, nothing was better than being able to see that his cousin, Thomas was in his class too!! They was the icing on the cake for him! LOL

I can't wait to see what this year has in store for him. He is going to learn so much I can tell and I am so thankful for his teacher, Mrs. Garrett. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment