Sunday, August 5, 2012

We took the PLUNGE!!!

As if our summer wasn't exciting enough we decided to add to it by going all out and buying an in-ground pool.  We have always wanted a pool but we wanted to wait until the kids were a little older to enjoy it and develop a sense of caution with the water.  Now that they have, we felt it was perfect timing to "jump right in."  We are so excited and the pool is nearly done.  We still have to pour the concrete later on this week and work on the landscaping but overall we couldn't be happier with the results!  I was hoping I could blog along as the whole pool process was being completed but frankly it flew by and was done within a week.  I took more than a few shots so I made a slideshow of the whole process.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment