Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Memories 2012

Each year Christmas seems to fly by faster and faster.  My babies are growing up too quickly and I wish I could just slow down the process.  You can never truly understand this until you become a parent yourself.  It seems like I was just a kid myself walking into our family room and seeing what all Santa had brought us.  I love seeing my kids' faces as they light up when the walk in the room and see all their presents.  


So thankful my children understand and truly know what CHRISTmas is all about.  I bought this book this year and they loved how Santa explained how the 1st CHRISTmas came to be.


Of course I took ALOT of photos this year again, but I couldn't help myself.  Just too many precious memories to capture and I never want to look back and regret missing all those moments of my kids growing up.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment