
These days it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done, but I am used to that. Getting back into the groove is always hard but once I meet my students and start, I will be fine. That part I am not worried about......it's the other part of now being a school mom! Can I just say YIKES!!!!!!!!!! I have had the hardest time and been so emotional at the thought of my little boy starting his very first year of school. I mean I have been watching old home movies and looking at baby pictures, and the tears just keep coming...I really need to stop because really I am just torturing myself. No, but seriously, I know Dawson has to grow up and I am very proud of him. He will be such a great student, and he has an amazing teacher. Daddy and I have decided to make tomorrow a "Dawson Day", and we are going to eat at his favorite restaurant (those of you who know him know it's the "OG"). Then it's off to see Toy Story 3. I have already packed the tissue in my purse because I hear it is a tear jerker. I know I know!! That's the exact opposite of what I need right now, but that's what little man wants to see. I do ask for your prayers and hope that I won't be a complete mess the first day for Dawson and for my new 3rd grade students. Pray I can be strong and contain the tears. :(





No comments:
Post a Comment