Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daddy's New Toy



We have been enjoying our new golfcart everyday! It has been very nice riding around in the evenings on all the trails in our woods. The kids absolutely love it and Madalynn learned the word "golfcart" immediately! ;)

This is our last weekend before school starts for me and Dawson, so we are trying to enjoy every minute! We went and saw Toy Story 3 today and of course it was a tear jerker like everyone has told me. I did pretty well considering all of my emotions lately. It definitely made me think about all the toys I used to play with, and how life flys by too quickly. I just had to keep blocking out the thoughts of Dawson going away to college (like Andy in the movie). Had I not done that, then I would have lost it and been a blubbering mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment