![]() |
| Free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox |
It's hard to believe that Dawson is now 6 years old. It seems like yesterday that I was just pregnant with him and wandering what motherhood had in store for me. We had such a great time today and the weather was gorgeous! Daddy and I worked so hard on making all the decorations so his Mario birthday theme was just perfect! It actually brought back so many memories of when Mario was first introduced to us as children with the Nintendo games! LOL! I can remember my brother and I staying up all hours of the night trying to beat all the levels. :) One of Dawson's gifts today was Mario All-Stars game and it has all the old original games on one Wii game! Looks like Mama will be up late tonight being a kid again.:)






Tracie, Looks like GREAT fun!!! :) The cake turned out terrific! Who'd you have do it?
ReplyDeleteDawson, We had so much fun at your birthday party. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. It is so hard to believe you are six years old. Watching the video brought tears to Mimi's eyes. You are such a special grandson. We love you so much. Love, Papa, Mimi, Stephen, Tucker and Riley.
ReplyDelete