Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Very Berry Birthday Bash!




Mady was super surprised by her birthday gift - her brand new Barbie Jeep!! It even has a radio with songs that play on it. I think she was in such utter shock when she first saw it because she wasn't sure how to react. Of course I wish the weather would have been nice like it was last weekend, but we just bundled up the kids and went out to enjoy her new ride.











Mady has been wanting a strawberry birthday party for months now and so I have been planning like crazy trying to find party ideas. Thanks to my new found love, Pinterest I was able to make some delicious treats. Of course each treat had something to do with strawberries and/or sweets. Thanks to Aunt Anita who made Mady's Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake for us. Mady was so excited and woke up that morning wanting to eat it for breakfast. LOL!




It's hard to believe that my little girl has now turned 3! It seems like yesterday we were just bringing her home from the hospital. If only I could turn back the hands of time and she'd be a baby again. If I think about it long enough, my uterus starts to ache for another one. LOL! Well enough of that and on to the birthday bash. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work, Tracie! Love the goodies and I'm sure Mady did too. I can't believe she is 3...where does the time go!? You are so funny about your uterus aching....I laughed out loud on that one. But, I'm totally with you, just when I think we are finished, I start thinking about another one. It's just that motherly instinct in us I believe. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete