Friday, February 17, 2012

Sleepover Fun!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow

We were so excited to have Dawson's buddy Landon over for their first sleep over last night. After baseball practice we met up and headed back home for the fun to begin! The boys loved staying up late last night and getting up early this morning. Majority of the day was spent outside and the weather was beautiful. Landon loved being out in the country! We were sad that we didn't see any deer or even our friendly deer, Diamond. BUT - maybe next time our country critters will cooperate with us. We hope the boys can get together again very soon because they sure did have a blast! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so not surprised Dawson & Landon have become friends, with such kind, loving, warm Moms they must feel right @ home when @ each other's houses. I was bored, browsing thru friends on FB, saw your family link, so here I am. What an awesome idea! You know I had to go check out your class link but couldn't stay on it long for it made me long for last year. You are DEFINITELY working in the job God sculpted you for! There is a verse in Romans I was just reading (by our pastor's recent suggestion in church) & it reminded me of you. Maybe you already know it? If so, I'm not trying to be an educator just sharing what I recently read & was reminded of you! :-) Ok, it says, "In His grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well." Rom.12:6-7(NLT). What a blessing you are to have heard & answered your calling!! I love you sweet friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. this is Amy......I forgot how to sign in. ;)

    ReplyDelete