Friday, April 13, 2012

Disney World Surprise!





So Troy and I have been planning this surprise trip for months and months. It was so nice to finally "let the cat out of the bag!" I had researched all different kinds of ways to tell the kids to surprise them, but in the end we chose to let Mickey Mouse call the house. Once he congratulated them Mommy and Daddy brought out a bunch of Disney gear and toys to show them and explained to the kids where we were going. I am like a kid myself because I have never been before and I can't wait to experience this wonderful vacation with my family come June!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you all !!!!!! Enjoy and have lots of fun. Will be praying for traveling mercies, God's protection, provision and safeties. Love you all, Papa, Mimi and GG.

    ReplyDelete