Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring is here!





Dawson just loves riding his bike all over the yard now. He recently took off his training wheels and I wasn't sure if he was ready but boy did he prove his Mommy wrong! :)




Dawson had a great time playing in the yard but these days he only wants to play catch with Daddy or have hitting practice. :) I am so very proud of how hard he tries and how self-disciplined he is already with a sport he loves.




Last weekend we went out into the yard and really enjoyed this beautiful SC weather. The kids were having so much fun and the little wild flowers out in the yard created the best scenery to capture some great pictures with my new camera. :) I look at these pictures and I am so amazed at how quickly my babies are growing up. It's so hard to believe that Dawson will be 7 years old in a week and that Mady is already 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment