Mady started her dance classes this past Tuesday night. As a mom of a little girl, I have dreamed of this moment when she would want to start dance and I am so happy when Mady begged to start. She is pleased as punch and wishes that she did more than one dance class each week. She loves, loves, loves it and can't wait to go on stage as you says. LOL! She is the cutest little dancer but I may be a little biased. :)
I can't wait to see how much she learns this year and we are so thankful to be attending the Chosen Dance Academy. They are really great Christian people and have great dance instruction.
Her first dance class was also on the first day of her preschool and when we left she said, "I am not tired at all Mommy!" Well that didn't last long folks as you see below. Love capturing sweet sleeping moments like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment