Friday, September 6, 2013

My Baby is in Preschool


The day has finally arrived where my baby is now in 4 year old preschool.  Mommy of course has shed many tears and is having a hard time with this, but I know it will pass with time.  I am so thankful that Madalynn is liking LOVING preschool.  She has been so excited to start and spent a lot of time picking out her own book bag, new clothes, and pencils to use.  The very first day she arrived she wasn't the least bit nervous or shy - this should not have surprised me with this youngin'.  She never meets a stranger.  I am so comforted in knowing that she is going to the same preschool that Dawson went to at her age and in fact the same teachers are still there.  At the end of the day she told us she wished it was longer and couldn't wait to do her homework, which is completely the opposite of how Dawson was.  LOL!!

She couldn't wait to leave that morning and head to school!
 Book bag packed and ready to roll!

 Dawson went with this for the first morning drop off and was able to visit with some of his old teachers too. :)
 Mommy is being strong here to smile and not cry.  I couldn't help it though once I made it back to the car, they just started to flow.  My baby girl is growing up..sniff..sniff.  :(
 Mrs. Merri will once again take good care of our baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment